I liked mondays.. but today.... I need to think more ...

Good night...
I will trie to explain this post in English. I need to practice!
And when you can to explain your feeling in another language, is because You can talk for anything and anybody.
I wake up happy. Monday is like another day. Not saturday or sunday... but... if I can to work, I need to be happy.
I started my day w/ a meeting..
Five minutes after I went to meeting room ... oh my God.. I would like to came back home, came back my bed and started my day again.


Oh my God.... I need to talk a secret. "I´m a human and I have a mistakes, ok" but for my boss it´s is impossible. Long time I don´t make a mistake. But.. last week I made a situation w/ my other boss (I have several) and it´s ok, but today it´s not ok for the other boss... "if a dog has a two onwers, it has a hungry"

Two situations in the morning... Oh my God.. I need to review my job description, I need to more attention (I know), but... after the problem we need only to ____ and go! but there in my office it´s a new´s day! for all the time you need to listen the same history! This is stressfuly, because yours mistakes are like a terrible crime... but.. the offices are the same all the world, and I need to work for pay de bill.

HELP ME PLEASE!! oh my God! My day was very long and boring.......

I cant nothing... The past it´s impossible to change.. We need to think since today for the future. And I need to think the miracle for never more to make the same mistake. I need to transformer in God until wednesday. I need to have a presentation for him about this new performance. I´m a loser.

But the terrible situation is the final day you listen bouchit and can´t to tell anything. I´m very stupid and worry w/ the situation.

Came on lady..... tomorrow is another day. You will go to listen again and again...

But.. My final day was nice! my night is nice.. because.... I know that I made may bether.


I´m a happy woman.
God... tomorrow is another beatiful day!
Tks a lot for today! I learned one more for my life. The people talk and talk, but work is one or two.
kisses and hugs












Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Muitas vezes o melhor a ser feito é ficar de boca fechada!

5.2 com muita força de viver

não rolou